Monday, March 5, 2012

was it AF?

Well I had what I thought was AF starting the 1st.  I thought even though it was brown that it was AF since I had to wear a pad.  They say CD1 is the first real day you have to wear a pad.  But I do believe they also say its the first day you have red blood.  So on Thurs and Fri I had enough where I needed  a pad but it was brown.  Sat morn I work up and had read.  It was medium flo that morning and then since then been very light. If I change CD1 to saturday I will only have had a one day period!  is that normal?  Gonna call dr this morning to see if today should be CD 3 or 5!  if its 5 i need to start meds!  uggg.  I hate this uncertainness.  When I call my nurses she never calls me back!  so annoying!  I am hoping that making sat day 1 is the right thing to do because if i dont hear from the dr that is what im going to do.  Also if i do that it will make my iui date a weekend.  which will be better for me but i fear not so great for the dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment