Monday, March 19, 2012

Finally had IUI

So I cant believe it but I think my timing and everything was finally in line!  On CD14 I went in for my U/S.  I had one good follie on the left side again a little bigger than last month.  2.19 by something.  Then when he looked at the lining he seemed happy until he measured it.  He was surprised that it only measured at .75.  he hope it was 1 at least.  But he said it was trilaminar so that is good.  He said it was a mature lining.  He said that if I wanted to give it a try he was behind me on it.  So he gave me the trigger shot and showed me how to mix it and give it to myself.  I was to give it to myself 7pm that night and come back on Friday the 16th  at 7am.  That night my mom gave me the shot.  Didnt hurt at all to get the shot.  They told me to rub the area.  Since then the area has not bothered me at all.  Only noticed it was sore a little when I layed on that side.  So I went back at 7am Friday March 16th.  I was and am still sooooo excited.  The doctor was happy with the procedure and said it was a good one.

The reason I have not posted till now about it is cuz I was really sick afterwards.  I had a day care kid vomit on Thursday at lunch.  Then that night my son threw up as well.  Then after the IUI I came home only had the one sick kid and I was gonna try to relax.  I started not to feel well.  By 130 I threw up and called the kids mom and asked her to come get him.  She did and then I was sick again at 430 and 1130pm that night.  Saturday morning I was supposed to go to the cities shopping with my son and mom.  I did sleep through the night but was worried that once I got moving again that things would start happening again.  I felt pretty bad and nervous about being sick all day till 5pm when I finally ate and felt way better.  Been fine since.

I really wish I could say I was feeling some symptoms even though I know its too early.  But I like the website twoweekwait.com.  I have been reading lots of stories about women and their first symptoms.  I dont know how you can have symptoms so early.  Things that seem minimal but might be symptoms are that my nails and nice and white and strong, I have been dreaming at night, I was thirsty and drank a lot of water today and am kinda constipated.

Anyway I'm on CD19 which is according to my chart 3dpiui.  yesterday my chart said that O was CD15 which was the day before IUI.  But today when I posted my temp it changed and now it says I O'ed on CD16 which was the day of O.  So that should all be good I think.

I will continue to post hopefully with lots of symptoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment