Tuesday, March 6, 2012

U/S scheduled

Well the nurse finally called back last night.  I didnt get the message till after 7 though.  The question was was the 1st day one or was the 3rd day one?  They said to go ahead and make the 1st day one.  So last night at 730 pm I went ahead and took the first day of Clomid.  I set the alarm on my phone to go off every night at 730 now! lol.  As I type this I am remembering that I will be in a meeting at 730 tonight so I guess I will have to remember to take it a little early!
Anyway so I had to call the nurse back this morning to set up a time for the U/S.  The 14th is CD14 so we made the appt at 430 that afternoon.  I am hoping that wont be a big deal for my dad to come watch the kids for about an hour so I can go to the appt.  I then asked the nurse about if the follie and lining are all good we will be doing the HCG shot and then 36 hours later the IUI.  I found out that my dr is leaving at noon for vacation on that friday I will need the IUI!  I sure hope that he didnt make his decision about day one based on the fact that he was going to be out of town.

Well what I am thinking is that if all is good at US I will have to give myself the shot at about 7pm that night.  Then I would need the IUI at 7am on friday.  The nurse said that he doesnt come in till 8 on fridays and that that friday he is done at noon! lol.  I said well he gave me his cell number from the start of all this and he said that he would be there and if he could not that his partners would be.  So I'm really hoping that 7am will work for him.  Its only an hour!!!  I only have one kid that day but I would need to get my dad to come that morning for that kids arrival since I will probably not be back by the time he gets here at 8.  And I would really like some time before running bending and picking up a kid.  Unfortunately he is somewhat of a cranky kid but he is about 10 months old and when I do get back he should be ready for a bottle and a nap!  I would really like to just relax for a bit.  Thennnnn...Hopefully my dad will take Brady to school and all should be quiet around here for about an hour.  Whew.  it just seems like so much is riding on timing.  I pray it all goes the way I just wrote it! lol.  The other way is that US says im too early and I have to go in the next day or even the next 2 days to watch the follie.  And then the IUI has to happen on the weekend and I cannot get ahold of my drs partner!!!!  Im praying none of that happens though.

Last month I went in on CD 13 and had a great follie.  There is no reason for me to think that cant happen again.  But this time I also need the lining to be thicker!

Ok there are so many ifs ands and buts that I have to stop now.  All I can do for the next 8 days is take my meds religiously!  I know we all talk about the 2ww when it comes to waiting to take a preg test but I consider this 2ww harder! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment