Saturday, March 24, 2012

Excited about possible new symptom

So every day I hope to wake up with some sort of symptom that will encourage me.  I have for the most part not been waking up with anything new and then I end up dissapointed.  Later in the afternoon something new usually pops up and then I am excited again.  Here are a couple new things

Yesterday I woke up and was very dizzy.
I had a slight temp dip yesterday morning (does not nec mean implantation dip)
lower ab felt heavy
had to get up the last couple nights to use the bathroom once
still gassy
I was disapointed again this morning when nothing new happened.  Although my temp did go back up.  Then late this afternoon my underarms and sides of my breasts started to hurt.  I know totally weird but I am excited about it! lol

I am 8 days in to the 2WW.  Bring on more symptoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment