Thursday, March 22, 2012

Symptoms?

Well I am not having a lot of symptoms currently.  But the first couple days I was analyzing everything!  And last time I TTC everything was a symptom.  Im a little worried since I dont have a lot going on that can really be interpreted as a symptom!  Here are a few things I have noticed though

My temps are staying pretty close together.  Im usually up and down every day.
my fingernails are white and strong right now.
I had a bit of constipation and the couple times i did go it was not much and soft
then yesterday i ended up with a stomach ache and finally got to go.
i was pretty tired yesterday
gassy!

yeah doesnt look like much so I guess the wait is still on! on 6DPiui so I have another week wait.  I am praying so hard that I start seeing and or feeling something!  I want this so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment