Thursday, January 12, 2012

Procrastinating

Well here I am procrastinating!  I got that call from the sperm bank on Tuesday because I was on a waiting list for my donor.  He is now inactive.  But they offered me 6 vials.  I really want to buy 2 vials.  But I just cannot afford to take that much money out of my savings account.  I do have a 7 year old son to keep in mind.  We are doing just fine with our expenses now.  But I like to have that cusion in the bank for emergencies.  I have been using my savings for this process and 2 more vials will cost more than my comfort level can take.  I have been racking my brain with ways I could possibly earn more money.  I have a licensed day care in my family and I have looked into adding second shift but I cannot do that because I already work 11 hours and im only allowed to work 12 hours in a 24 hours period.  So that is out of the question.  Then I thought of blogging.  Some people get an income off of that.  But how?!  I looked it up online since I have never blogged before and I still dont quit understand how they make money at it.  I know it has something to do with the advertising but how do they get advertisers?  Anyway I decided while looking to go ahead and start this free one.  Mostly in hopes that I could get some followers and get some conversation going.
Anyway back to the donor thing.  I have my credit card out and I need to call by 5 tonight and give them an answer.  I know what I have to do and just buy the 1 vial but it makes me sick to let the rest go.  I really really want 2 it would just make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment