Thursday, January 26, 2012

Progesterone

So I finished the progesterone on Tuesday.  It is now Thursday.  My breasts hurt a little bit and AF is late.  I assume its from the progesterone.  I know he wanted to make my LP longer and I really hope it helps with the next cycle as well since there really was no point in making this cycles LP longer.  Even if I had wanted to try with this cycle the stupid cycle was a flop.  I had an U/S on CD14 and it was too early.  I went back 2 days later and my eggs had actually shrunk!  WTF?  Very disapointing.  So he put me on 2 weeks of progesterone and then once my cycle starts over I will be on Clomid on CD5-9 again only this time it will be 100mg.  I am praying to God regularly.  I really just want him to make my cycle regular so that I can try.  My cycle was regular until I tried the first time and nothing has been normal since then.  Im frustrated.  I am not dwelling on it all the time though.  I am frustrated when I think about it but its not an all day every day thing I am hoping that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment