Thursday, January 12, 2012

Donor inactive

Well I finally just did it.  They offered me 6 vials and I took 1.  My donor is no longer with the program either so what they had is what they had and they had to take me off the waiting list and give the 5 I didnt take to someone else.  someone is going to be real excited when they get that call today!  I continue to pray daily for help and guidance through this process.  My friends and family tell me to pray pray pray and then listen for answers from God.  I worry that Im not doing something right since I dont really hear any answers from him.  Do I make the decision that I do because subconsiously God told me to?  Does it work that way?  I dont really know.  I do hope he is with me maybe even carrying me for all I know.  I hope the reason that I bought one vial rather than 2, other than for financial reasons, is because I will only need one vial.  I am actually hoping that I dont even need that vial.  I have a vial at the Dr's office and I am praying that that one works in February when I try.  I am praying that I GET to try in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment