Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cranky

Hello
Sorry its been a few days.  I have been having some attitude issues with my 7 year old.  He sure does act like a 2 year old sometimes and that really surprises me.  He goes to bed crying every night like a 2 year old cuz I wont let him sleep in my bed.  I think he should be so past that by now.  And he hates school like a 13 year old would.  Why cant my kid just be 7?

Anyway Im on my 7th day of taking progesterone.  I really really hope its doing what its supposed to do.  Im not sure if Im supposed to get a period on time or not.  I kinda feel alone.  Which I do know that was kind of the purpose of becoming a single mom but still.  According to my chart I am 7 DPO.  Thats hard to know if its true since im not sure I even ovulated this month.  I quit testing for it as I knew I was wasting the test strips.  Speaking of test strips...I better get off here and order some since with prayers every day I hope to be trying for real with the next cycle and I dont have enough to get me through the next cycle.

Well I will keep you posted.  I hope that people are seeing this and that they will join me in conversation as I'd really like to have someone to compare notes with.

No comments:

Post a Comment