Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Introduction

I am a single mom.  My son is 7.  His father was someone I was dating.  When I got pregnant is when I really learned who he was.  It was a little too late by that time.  He is now uninvolved and I prefer it that way.  I am 34 and now realize that I like being a single mom and that the dating and marriage thing isn't something I want to go through again.  I made the choice almost a year ago to start working on what I needed to do to get pregnant.  I started by going off the pill.  I had been on it several years for the sole purpose of keeping my acne under control.  I got a period right after going off the pill.  But then after that it took more than 90 days to get another.  I have been charting ever since.  My charts looks really good, normal and regular until the first time I did TTC.  I tried in November 2011.  near the end of the 2WW I started to spot here and there.  By the time I hit the test date I had more brown spotting.  I decided not to test since it was probably AF that was coming.  All I ended up with was light brown period to start my next cycle and ever since then I have had irregular periods.  Two days about with very light or just brown blood.  TMI sorry!  My last AF I had 1 normal day and thats it.  I tried clomid on CD5-9 this month and on CD14 I had an U/S.  The eggs wernt big enough so I went back 2 days later only to find they shrunk!  Ug!  So now today I will be starting 14 days of progesterone and then 100mg of Clomid on CD5-9 again.  I pray this works as I would love to TTC in February.  Thats the jist of my story.  Of course there are many more trials and tribulations in between.  I would love to chat with anyone going through the same things.  I would also love to hear from anyone who has been successful and what it took to have that success!

No comments:

Post a Comment