Wednesday, September 5, 2012

well im back and its been a whirlwind!

Sunday August 26th many quick decisions were made.  I finally had a talk with my mom that I had long wanted to have but couldnt work up the nerve.  I wanted to talk about the posibility of TTC again.  I had just found out there was a sale going on till the 31st of August.  Buy 2 vials get 20% off.  THEN I also found out that since I am a member of CLI thru September that I am also still eligible for a special they had.  Which was buy 5 vials within 12 months get the 6th free.  I had already tried 3 times and was wanting to purchase 2 more so I would actually be getting 3!  The problem???  Picking a new donor within the next 3 days!  Vials had to be shipped by wed 29th in order to arrive by friday before the long weekend.  I searched and searched.  I was NOT having any luck.  I still really wanted to choose a donor with options.  There was not much to choose from and I feared settling.  I went over the list that I had made a year ago.  A list that I had crossed many potential donors off of for one reason or another.  There was one donor that I had always liked he was a cute little boy.  His medical history was pretty good and all his family was Dr's!  But then I listened to his audio interview and was instantly turned off.  He had a really bad accent and I could hardly understand anything he said.  He sounded really dumb.  I tried to ignore the accent thinking he obviously is not dumb he is a dr.  and besides my kid wont have an accent.  So I let my mom and good friend listen to him.  The said NO immediately as well! lol.  I still was trying to stay optimistic as he was so cute and smart.  I found out from CLI that he only had 1-5 reported pregnancies. I didnt love those numbers and assumed it was probably for the same reasons I was apprehensive of him.  So I moved on trying to find someone else.  I came upon a picture of a sweet little boy that I had said no to in the past.  I thought he was funny looking.  his face was all squished up and he was drooling! lol.  I said no way.  But this time around I am looking with fresh eyes and I realize this boy is happy and smiling hugely hence the squished face and drool! lol.  So I dig deeper.  He seems to have a healthy history.  He is still young.  His career aspiration is Zoology!  As i listen to his audio I realize he is a normal down to earth guy!  he loves soccer!  I dont have sports in my genes and neither does Brady so that couldnt hurt! lol.  he also said people say he looks like Andy Samberg when he lets his hair grow.  I googled him and found him to be a somwhat attractive man with good strong facial features.  I think this could be it!  I show him to my mom and my friend.  They like him.  Then I find out that he too only has 1-5 reported pregnancies!  I am dissapointed and ready to start all over.  I dug a little deeper and find that he has only be in the program since April 2011.  Then I find out that the accent guy has been in the program since 2006!  wow squishy has the same amount of pregnancies in a year that this other guy has in 6 years!  I am happy with Squishy now.  I say, I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine!  I love that saying from nemo!  I immediately go on my FB and find the perfect picture for my cover photo.  It is a picture of Dory talking to a little jellyfish saying I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine.  funny thing.....the little jelly fish looks like a sperm! lol.  everything clicked for me and squishy it is!  I ordered the vials they showed up at my drs office the next day and I am excited but not as excited as last time.  I think im staying calm this time as i know what to expect and the TTC part is not the fun part.
I have and HSG test tonight at 4pm.  Im a little nervous about it as i have heard it hurts.  some people have had awful experiences.  There are many others though that tell me it just just like cramping.  I pray its mild and that I am able to sit still on the table for the test.  I also pray for wonderful results.  I prat that the dye is able to clean out my tubes and that next month I will conceive!  I would so love for it to work the firs time this time.  It would be fantastic!  I am guessing an about June 8 due date if this is the case.  I like the sounds of that date.  Brady should be done with school, so the baby wont be screwing up his sleep schedule.  the only thing i do fear in realizing this date is that other kids will be out of school as well and i worry the hardship will cause them to go elsewhere.  I really cannot afford to lose my job.  I dont plan on taking more than 2 weeks off and thats well within my vacation policy.  so I would hope people would stick with me.  with my main family 2 weeks is only actually 7 days for them. and the other family its only about 7-8 days.  anyway no point in worrying about that right now.

I just had to get this out there and start blogging again.  I will probably write again tomorrow about the results of the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment