Wednesday, September 5, 2012

good results

I could not be more happy with the results of the HSG today.  I was nervous but nowhere near the nervous I usually get.  When nervous I usually get and upset stomach.  Not one twinge.  I think the whole time I really just believed that I could handle it.  Anyway so this is what happened.  I get there and get told what happens and find out that my Dr. is there even though I was told that the hospital staff was going to have to do the procedure because of my insurance.  I was glad to see him he is a comfort to me.  Treats me like Im his buddy with high 5's and stuff.  Almost a little weird!!! lol.  Im up on the table he inserts the catheter.  It wasnt awful but there was some cramping.  Its not just a slight coming cramp either.  Its the makes you jump off the table kind hits you hard! lol.  I did not jump off the table though and was thankful it was tolerable and was hopeful that was as bad as it would get.  I heard the dye was the painful part though.  So he pushes the dye through.  It was a spreading burning/cramping feeling.  Uncomfortable but not scary.  At the end the Dr showed me the screen so i could see what the dye did.  The right side the dye went through easily and spilled out the end.  The left side he had to give it an extra little push.  the dye went through though!  But cuz of that extra little nudge it is possible that it wasnt all the way open.  All of my US's showed the eggs on the left side accept my last try.  Its very possible with them on the left side and that side being slightly blocked that I really wasnt getting a full good shot at things.  My third try was from the right side and we were happy about that cuz we thought it would be a new and different shot at it.  Anyway all went well.  A little cramping when getting off the table and then when I got home I stayed hunched over for a bit cuz it got worse.  I am feeling better now after a couple Tylonal and a hot bath.

After the test the Dr said that I should not take the pill tomorrow, making tomorrow CD 1.  then on 5-9 I will take Femera and on CD 14 I will go in for US.  I have an appt for Sept 20th at 4pm.  I will also start POAS next week to see if I see LH surge and will call him if I do before the 20th.

I cant believe this is happening this fast.  I thought it was going to be October!  I am not looking forward to all the POAS and timing things.  I just want to see a good US and go for it with confidence.  I feel this is gonna happen this time just wish we could jump to the BFP!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment