Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dear God,

Dear God,

I ask that you show yourself this week.  I am in need of your presence and your guidance.  Please allow my body to be healthy and work properly in order to carry my healthy child that I know you are going to give me and my family.  Please bless my Dr and give him guidance with the procedures I will have done.  Thank you Lord for all that you have given me especially my precious son.  He would so love to be a big brother and I am proud of him and I know he would be a darn good one.  Lord I truly want to experience the miracle of life just this one last time.  Please bless me with a healthy boy or girl to raise.  I promise to take care of this child for all of his/her days along side Brady, and to be the best parent I can be and to teach him/her your way.  We are part of a wonderful church that I cannot wait to introduce him/her to.  Lord I just pray that you are with me in whatever you decide, no matter what happens I will indeed need you.

                                              Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment