Monday, February 13, 2012

Thermal Dip

So about the last week I have has pretty consistent temps in the 97.2's-97.3's range.  This morning I had a 96.71!  I think this is a sign.  I believe the Dr said to not worry about testing since with the meds the tests might not be accurate.  But this temp dip means something right?

I called the Dr last week and talked to the nurse.  I had asked her to ask him if I could perhaps come in earlier so that we could track the growth.  She never called back and I'm annoyed.  I have no idea if she even gave him the message and this is not the first time that I have not had a concern addressed!

I will call the Dr at 8 even though Im pretty sure my Dr and my nurse wont even be there yet.  They weird hours.  I pray they will let me come in.  At this point it would be so stupid to let this opportunity slip by.  Honestly do they realize that this is a time sensitive situation?  I mean really this is what you do for a living!

No comments:

Post a Comment