Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2WW

Well Im in the 2WW.  Not exactly the 2WW that I would want to be in!  Nope Im trying to patiently wait for AF to get here....again.  I WILL TTC next month!!!  I just have to.  Next month is my month I can feel it.  I finally saw the egg size that I needed to.  It was great to see something go right.  I did end up going in on CD13 instead of 14 for my U/S.  We found 1 good follie on the left side and it measured 2.18!  My biggest up till that point was 1.82.  Not big enough Dr wants at least 2.  The bad news is that because of the Clomid my lining was not thick enough.  I was very disapointed in my Dr for not giving me the estrogen fro this cycle.  With the last cycle on only 50mg Clomid we dont even think I O'ed at all and I def had a thinner lining.  So why didnt he just put me on the estrogen right then for the next cycle along with the 100mg of Clomid?  Anyway he didnt so after my US he said that he would I went and picked up my clomid for CD5-9 and the estrogen for CD7-12.  I am supposed to go in again on CD14.  I am on CD20 right now and trying to stay sane!  The waiting just to keep waiting is crazy!  I sooo thought I would be waiting for a BFP at this point.

So I had gone in on CD13 for the US which was early but i felt it was time. the egg was bigger than any of my other tries but think i was too early.  on CD14 I got the biggest, fastest most obvious LH surge I have ever seen.  I couldnt believe it.  it was a dark line and it came up fast.  Maybe thats what its supposed to be every time!  So I called the dr and asked if i shoudl come in to get checked again. Perhaps i did jump the gun and it was too late?  they never called back which annoyed me.  Then on CD15 I got a "peak" result on my clearblue easy monitor.  I am just so happy to see that I O'ed even if i didnt get to try this time.  Maybe it was Gods way of telling me this isnt it dont waste it, next month is your month.  I so pray I am right.

No comments:

Post a Comment