Monday, February 27, 2012

Dreams

Does anyone know if dreams play any role or have any significance to a womans cycle? Like timing wise?  I have heard that dreams are a symptom of pregnancy.  Of course that is not a possibility right now.  But I am expecting AF any day.  At least I pray she is here soon!  I am really looking forward to starting the next cycle!  I never imagined myself praying to get my period! lol.  and next month I will be praying that I dont! lol.

Anyway the last 2 nights in a row I have had dreams alllllll night long.  The same story went on alllll night long.  Both nights were 2 different stories but on each night i dreamed the same thing alllll night. I feel like I woke up everytime I rolled over and I went right back into the dream.  The first night I dreamed that I drove my van out onto the iced lake and it cracked and my van sunk.  I got out and there was a little girl on the ice at the time that fell in when it cracked.  The 2 of us worked our way back to shore.  Every time we tried to crawl up on a large piece of ice it cracked and we fell back in.  We did make it to shore.  I was so upset and felt soooo stupid.  I hate being on the ice so I had nooooooo clue what i was doing out there.  I knew better.  I had commented about the people being out on the ice not being smart.  And to top it all off in the dream I had done the same thing with my old van.  Drove it our on the ice and sunk it.  I was so scared of what people were gonna say about my stupidity.

then in last nights dream I dreamed I was in college. (I have had the im back in school dreams before I hate them!)  this time I had 2 roomates and we were setting up our dorm room.  It was the biggest dorm room I ever saw.  We were so excited.  Till we saw that we didnt have a dorm and that people walked through our room to get to other places!  such a dumb dream but i dreamt it all night long! lol

Forgot to mention that in the dream I was having some sort of financial trouble while in college and my dad out of the blue wrote me a $4000.00 check!  wouldnt that be sweet!? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment